Need to fix your digital marketing but not sure where to start?
A special offer for our friends in Flinders & Outback, and Southern Flinders Ranges.
Hi, I'm Peter Freeman. Managing Director and Digital Strategist here at WOOF Media.
While we may not have met personally, you'll no doubt have spoken to members of our team over the past 12-18 months.
We've loved working with the Flinders Ranges & Outback, and Southern Flinders Ranges regions to produce your regional visitor guides.
One of the rewarding things for our team (pictured) is hearing your stories, and the challenges that you're overcoming to succeed in regional tourism.
And one of the themes we hear is that you're overwhelmed by the challenges of digital marketing.
We work full time in the marketing industry and even we find it hard to keep up with the pace of change!
We want to help your tourism business succeed
How? By partnering with you to 'do digital marketing, better'.
We're passionate about regional tourism, because when regions and the businesses within them thrive, communities grow and opportunities are created for future generations. And that's what gets us out of bed in the morning.
When was the last time you looked at your website and social media through the eyes of a potential guest?
What's the first impression they'll have of your business? Is it the best it can be?
Or do they walk away from your digital front door with a distinct impression that they just took a time machine back to the Internet of 2005?
Today's traveller is digital-savvy, with high expectations of your website and social media experience.
Without a quality digital presence, they may well assume your in-person guest experience is as underwhelming as your digital front door.
We want to help you make sure that your potential visitors walk away with a great first impression when they land on your website or visit your social media profiles.
We have 3 Special Offers for our tourism friends in the Flinders Ranges & Outback, and Southern Flinders Ranges
Note: we'll fill places in our schedule on a first-come, first-served basis. So, if you'd like to sneak your project in this financial year, please register immediately!
- OUR FRESH AND EXPERIENCED EYES WILL REVIEW:
- Your website's customer experience
- Your website's local search performance
- Your website's technical performance
- Your Google My Business profile
- Your Facebook and Instagram profiles
- THEN, WE WILL:
- Supply our report and recommendations
- Fee: $600 + GST
- SPECIAL OFFER: a 30-minute call with Peter to discuss our recommendations
- A QUALITY BRANDING MAKEOVER FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Develop your design brief
- Extensive planning and research
- Visual presentation of creative ideas
- Collaboration with you through the design process
- Supply of final files in multiple formats
- SPECIAL OFFER: a complementary brand style guide featuring additional recommendations for your brand usage across digital and offline
- Packages from $1,500 + GST
- BUILT TO BE EASY FOR YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER
- Optimised for sales and bookings
- Easy for you to update
- Training and support
- Fast and secure to keep Google and your visitors happy
- Easily connected with all your digital marketing tools like your booking software, live chat, social media and more
- 'Set and forget' technical maintenance
- SPECIAL OFFER includes your first 6 months of hosting and management, FREE
- Packages from $3,500 + GST
Register Your Interest Now
Please enter your details below, and one of our team will contact you!
Tony from Barossa Unique Tours said:
"Business has been cruising along nicely since launching the new website so happy days. Mandy and I are wrapped with the finished product and can't thank you enough for your brilliant communication and professionalism. "
Lauren at White Cliffs Hotel said:
"The staff that we worked with were very easy to follow and very approachable. Getting in to the website to tweak and edit parts of the website is also fairly simple compared to a lot of software out there."
Jane at Barossa Tourist Park said:
"Our online bookings have increased significantly since our website launch, and potential visitors who call the park are much better informed than before. The whole experience was great and their team was professional and easy to work with"